**********SP********** eBay listing... Time to thin the herd and reduce the clutter

Hey guys,

I've decided it's time to get rid of some of my project cars and the associated parts that I've collected for them. My goal is to get back to a manageable flock of Studes that I actually have a chance of finishing someday.

In the coming months, you'll probably see several of my cars and a lot of the parts I've collected for them on e-Bay. Very possibly an Avanti, a GT or two and maybe even a few Larks.

Feel free to check out the first item to go here.....

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I'm in the same mode Lee... Just delivered the '64 T-Cab of a new owner in Smithville, TX yesterday.

Barry is probably going to take some of my "extras" here and hopefully, I'll be in "lean 'n mean" mode by the end of May.

There's just too many other things I want to do in my retirement than skinning knuckles...

JT

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I doubt that I'll be there by May... Looking around the farm, here's what I've found...

(4) Avanti or Avanti parts cars (3) GT Hawks (2) Wagonaires (4) Lark ragtops (1) '64 Police Marshal a barn+ full of spare parts. plus a variety of Brand X cars/projects.

Luckily, I was able to part/scrap four GT's last fall before the weather went to crap... e-Bay's going to make some good listing fees (and hopefully final value fees as well) from me in the next six months.

I'm hoping to pare it down to something like four cars TOTAL with only the parts left to put those ones back together.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

OH CRAP! I hope there won't be a 64 ragtop going up on ebay!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Yes, there will be... However, it will be mine and not yours, Jim.

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I am looking for the parts to convert my square headlight bezel 1963 Avanti back to round headlight bezels. I bought it that way, it is an earlier style 1963 and some previous owner must have switched it over. Are you going to put any of the part cars on Ebay or would you consider selling the front clip parts to me directly?

-- Message posted using

information at

PACKERBACKER

Everything I've got here is '64 style (or early A-II). Sorry, not a round headlight part in everything I've got.

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee