Ford Taurus 96

Hello,
I have a Ford Taurus year 96 that lost all keys. Im in Portugal and I would know if there is a possibility to run it without original keys.
Best regards Luc
snipped-for-privacy@netvisao.pt wrote:

How did the car lose the keys?

You should be able to get replacement keys from a dealer. You will need the vehicle's VIN. Call your local Ford dealer.
jeff

right!!! get key cade from ford dealer then get locksmith to cut the key.lucas