Ford to Police: get lost!

Page 6 of 6
wrote:

There have been several large cities that have instituted "no pursuit" policies that have stopped many of these needless pursuits. None of them has experienced any problems with criminals getting away as a result. There are hundreds of innocent bystanders killed every year because of these needless pursuits. The only reason any city still allows them is the cowboy mentality of the police departments.

Zip Disk wrote:

well what are they being paid to do????? no one gets chased unless they dont stop... if they go faster then the car behind them has to go faster... it seems that you are saying that its OK to let the well endowed M/C to go flying by when they want and just let them be?????? and dont say they would not go fast if they were not chased... i have seen about 20 M/C that were on the interstate flying by like they were in rocket ships and there was no chase going on, just these idiots(mostly kids under 25 or so) who were riding ninja bikes........

Do the cruisers come with ABS? I just got an '02 Town Car with ABS & I'm not sure yet if I like it. I've had it kick in when hitting the brakes hard on rough pavement & it's really disconcerting so far.
abs is for people that cant drive.

country
great
speed