Ford Windstar 98 Engine Shutoff while driving when use break

Hi, I have Ford windstar 98 since last few months its engine stops when I use breaks, I feel itís occurred when the engine gets hot but even if I use hard break any time its gets shutdown. Then I will need to put
on neutral or in parking to start again and its run fine. I brought it to the mechanic and he tunes it up and replaced the plugs and cables which reduce the frequency of engine to shut off while driving but after a week itís doing the same thing again. Is any one have the similar issues can help me what can resolve this issue. I appreciate the reply.
Thank you,
‚úĖ