Front Seats in Taurus

Hi, , , I just bought a 2005 Taurus and after driving it for awhile, I find that the drivers seat is VERY uncomfortable. It seems that it is just too thin, and hard! has anyone noticed this, and if so, is there an
answer, besides a piece of foam? (which doesn't work) Doc.

Go to an auto upholstery shop, it shouldn't cost much more than $25 for them to fix you up.
Ted