Fuel Efficient Cars Bullshit.

Page 1 of 2
Fuel Efficient Cars Bullshit.
Why keep pretending? We all know what's going to happen. WELL before technology catches up we will all be forced into three wheeler cars or
maybe motorcycle type vehicles.
The Oil prices will skyrocket and gasoline/diesel will be selling for $50-$100 a gallon, watched by automatic machine gun equipped armed guards.
The technology will not be here soon enough. We're already about 50 years behind in where we should be with personal transportation. If we spent the effort and money spent on computer advances we would probably be driving around emmisionless cars that could drive more than 5,000 miles on a single charge.
IF you come up with a way to fix this that can be implemented in LESS THAN 10 YEARS, please tell someone who has a few billion dollars lying around. Other than that we're toast.
MY solution would be to occupy all hostile oil producing nations in the world and force free oil into the world. This would buy us another 100 years at least. This isn't politically correct so it won't happen, most good ideas don't happen because we're too concerned with "feelings"
Good luck with those "in touch with my inner child" feelings. Say, how much gas can you buy with "feelings" anyway?
NUCLEAR POWER - How you like me now? Hu?
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:40:27 -0500, Pedro Sanchez

You're not only wrong, you're ignoant to boot, Petey. The technology exists right now, and is in daily use in Brazil.

Wrong again. The technology currently in use has been developed by GM, and Ford. Those two auto makers names should be reasonably familiar, to anyone with moderate reading skills (sixth grade level). [...]
Widdershins
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:49:27 -0800, Widdershins

Can you tell me what this technology is you mention in Brazil??

I was just trying to pose some thoughts and perhaps get some information with my accusations/conclusions. Why did you feel the need to make comments on my education level?
Even using Google, finding this type of information is not easy. I can find generic information but not any details which is why I posted.
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:40:21 -0500, Bob Brown <.> licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and wrote:

Auto engines that burn ethanol. In Brazil, the price point makes it nearlyo gasoline.

Were you the fool posting as Pedro Sanchez? He was the one making onager assertions about future fuel prices and availability.

Try looking up "hybrids," "alternative fuels," and "ethanol." That could well give you enough to go on for awhile.
Widdershins
Buckle up; it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of the car.
licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil,

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/1007/p05s01-woam.html
http://www.sptimes.com/2005/10/17/Worldandnation/Ethanol__Is_it_the_an.shtml

using bullshit to fuel cars is gonna stink like hell

the whole world is pretense. get with the program.

not really
WELL before

try walking. it's good for you.

until it runs out

so get off your ass and do something rather than sitting there whining about it.

again do something. stop your crybaby whining.

whine whine whine
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:21:54 GMT, "buddhapest"

If I had about $1 TRILLION I could do a lot of things to solve this energy crisis. What would you propose I do to solve this problem with my $25K?

Good. It will keep the trailer dwelling red-necks off the road.
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:38:35 -0600, "Notroll2007"

Have you informed them? Did you get your ass kicked or just yelled at?

That seems to be the most common way people are adjusting...by simply switching to smaller, more fuel efficent cars.
On 20 Feb 2007 22:45:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Microwave-Sized cars will be here soon.

Walking and public transport will be it.

Public transport produces greenshouse gases, which is a sin. Walking will be what we get.
On Feb 27, 12:41 pm, Bob Brown <.> wrote:

Walking increases your O2 consumption and CO2 output, not to mention the amount of food you require (which implies increased use of pesticides and fertilizers and fuel in farm vehicles, processing plants and transportation bringing that food to you).
The greenies won't be happy until everyone has quietly starved or frozen to death; I think they should set an example.
On 27 Feb 2007 09:25:27 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

ALGORE flies around in large jets all the time in his fight against global warming. ALGOREs mansion in Tennessee also uses more energy in one month than the avg home uses in one YEAR, this is him fighting global warming again.
Perhaps we should pass a law forcing people to limit calories per day to 1,000. This would limit the CO2 outputs and save the planet.

If we outlawed Taco Bell, that would cut way back on emissions.
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:23:23 -0600, "Notroll2007"

But then you would have to eat lunch at el pesa le grande. And they cost more than taco bell, plus no one speaks English, or cares, also most working there hate gringos.
Maybe keeping taco bell would be better?

What is a gringo? Is it like a taco or a burrito?
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:35:02 -0600, "Notroll2007"

I thought gringo meant like American or white boi?
On 27 Feb 2007 09:25:27 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

No, with the same input you'll just be about 40 lbs lighter after a few months - which for most Americans is still about 40 lbs too heavy. Loose the lard and you'll need LESS food, not more, and produce LESS CO2