Heater core replacement 1989 Crown Victoria

Coolant everywhere on the floor... I must change the heater core.
I've got a car for pieces, wich I can destroy to take that piece apart. I've cut the dash in 2, removed fan motor, I've destoyed ALL the
plastics&traps around the heater core, and I'm still unable to take that piece apart. There are no bolts still there! Everything have been unscrewed under the dash and under the hood. Still stuck there.
What is the good method for removing/reinstalling the heater core? It must be an easy way to remove it without destroying all the car!? I've temporary bypassed my heater by removing the hoses
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖

Take a trip to the library and look up a Chilton's for your year car. They usually have a good diagram on this that shows all the bolts. You may have one that goes up under the cowl. On most fords without air, the core comes out after removing a cover. With air you have to remove the entire plenum and remove the clips on it to open it up and remove the core.
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

Add pictures here
✖
Jérémie Bédard wrote:

its a 5 -6 hr. job for a trained mechanic who is familar with the car... it took me two days to do mine on a 83 mustang.. but i kept stopping reading the shop manual and scratching my head......
Add pictures here
✖