HELP!!!! My 98' Ford Taurus Wagon is Possessed

Hi - Hoping anyone can help me with this before I bring it to a dealer. My problem started with the loss of my turn signals and flashers. Then my
electric locks on my doors locked me out of my car when I closed the driver side door. Next the locks started to go up and down all by themselves. Now my ABS light keeps coming on and the brakes are pulsing. Does anyone have any ideas to what my problems are? They don't happen all the time but enough where it's starting to worry me. Thanks for you help.