hey warman please show your math

reactance is a property ONLY associated to AC. I can mathmatically prove this, and have many times. Xl=2(pi)Fl XC=1/2(pi)Fc
Again frequency in both cases in DC is Zero which essentially
makes the above formuli invalid as no component of this equation can equal zero in order for it to give the corret answer.
warman proove me wrong be sure to SHOW THE MATH
u go girl
lmfao warman gets a lesson in harmonic reactance lmfao its diffrent than inductive reactance lmfao
hurc ast
lmfao get certified
x-no-archive: yes
Calculus is beyond both of us.... Complete the circuit or the ignition coil... current starts to flow and a magnetic field builds.... as the lines of magnetic foce expand across the cunductor coil, back emf is induced and we experience reactance. Is it intended? No.... Does it happen? Yes..... Is this an AC circuit? No, polarity has not changed, it is indeed a DC circuit - a pulsating DC circuit, but a DC circuit none-the-less. And the only formulae you can come up with are cut and paste from electronic web sites....
Reactance can be associated with a moving magnetic field..... it is impedance without resistance. You need to be able to think in terms of cause and effect.
The modern automobile has many instances of frequency without polarity change.... but then you knw that and merely forgot for a few moments, right?
Surprisingly, blissful ignorance shouldn't be thought of as brilliance. You constantly assert that I have something to prove to you and you avoid, time and again, ever offering up any proof that you have the foggiest idea what it is you are talking about. I suggest that you might lead a more fullfilling life if you were the least bit helpful.
And that's Mr. Warman to you, cretin.
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 04:33:09 GMT, "Jim Warman"

where show your math lmfao

lmfao just show your math

again just show your math

and your advice will get me to SL FORD rite lmfao no thanks
hurc ast

Yup, ol' BOZO just forgot for a moment....
I'm certain that he'll redeem himself right quick and cite a common automotive example of frequency without polarity change and how one might use it. Or, maybe he won't. Maybe he won't find anything to cut and paste. Hard to predict what the mentally unstable will do next.
x-no-archive: yes
Well, he's finally switched the target of his racial slurs to something a little closer to home..... his mommy must be proud...
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 04:33:09 GMT, "Jim Warman"

Actually, it is really easy to work with "non alternating AC" All you do is change your Zero reference and it is simple AC. Offset your zero by 1/2 the peak to peak voltage, and treat it as AC. If it has a high reactance, it approxemates a sine wave. If it has low reactance it is more of a square wave, with fast rize times, odd harmonics, and mucho noise.