How much is this car worth?

Page 3 of 3
Stewart Hargrave wrote:

However, assuming that the average speed while in the car was 28mph, then he spend 1/4 of his life driving. Assuming 1/3 working, 1/3 sleeping that gives uhh let me zee... clickclackclickclack = 1/12 or 2 hours per day doing other things, such as speaking to his dog.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 11/7/04 12:53 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,
come out from under the bed and slurred:

Yep, I agree with what you have said.
I had a vehicle with a rear mounted fuel tank until recently and I donΉt consider it to be a problem.
I reckon this kid learns to "fix" the minor problems s/he has with the car and be bloody grateful.
Hammo
Add pictures here
βœ–
who thinks about what might happen to them if they roll a lincoln? does your driveway twist on the edge of a steep mountain? can anyone here roll a lincoln on a flat road if they tried to?

Add pictures here
βœ–

your
Probably could if you tried, they do tend to have rather soft suspension. More likely to roll into a ditch after being hit though, been through one of those, wasn't in a Lincoln but a Ford Tempo (which actually held up remarkably well) I'd rather not roll over in any car, but there's plenty that would survive reasonably well.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Roll overs are common here in Florida.

Add pictures here
βœ–

Where the roads have very soft shoulders and everyone drives like fools - or else drives so slowly that those driving like fools must swerve to miss them when they come up from behind driving too fast for conditions. DUI is also EXTREMELY high in Florida - the only state or province I have driven in (other than Texas) where it is commonplace to see beer being consumed BY THE DRIVER while on the road.
This would contribute significantly to the roll-over statistics in Florida.

Add pictures here
βœ–
2001

and
the
is
breaking.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hell yeah, I'd deffinately be greatful of a 2000 Lincoln, I could never afford one in a million years,besides good luck finding cheep parts for the imports.

Add pictures here
βœ–

the
Cheap parts for imports are all over, there's just as many of them sitting in salvage yards as anything else.
Add pictures here
βœ–
James Sweet wrote:

Tell me in ain't so! I thought every Honda, Toyota and Nissan sold since 1908 is still on the road. You don't get enough TV!!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Yea, I've seen this site http://www.crownvictoriasafetyalert.com/ about the fuel tank issue, but hey take what you got and do something fun with it. That's what I did with my first car. Parents gave me a piece, and I cleaned it up and had some fun with it. *Point to remember* A vehicle is made to go from point A to point B. Good luck man

Add pictures here
βœ–