IMRC

I just scanned the enhanced PIDs and got a IMRC bank #2 fault. I'm not good at fuel injection and need to know the location on a 96 Sable 3.0 sinle overhead cam. Anyone please Thanks

Reply to
Don

intake manifold runner control one on each bank ( head) in front of intakr prolly stuck

hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793

I just spoke with Ford this motor doesn't have runners but I still get the IMRC fault #2 bank. Any ideas of why. I am running rich on the #2 side. Maybe fuel injector but how can I determine which one as it only acts up when I'm driving?

Reply to
Don