Just got this

I bid on and won a 1941 truck catalog. It came in today. So I am looking at it and the dealer stamp says "Jimmy Yamaguchi - Representing - Hawaii Auto Sales Ltd. 549 S. Beretania St. Phone 1313"

This thing was there at the time of the Attack that started WWII

Ellen has an original Telegram that her father got as a radioman on some ship during WWII, it is from the British Admiralty, stating cease fire, the Japanese have surrendered.

Ithink I will frame them both in one big UV protected frame.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass