left front door window

96 ford contour sorry. hi all got a window cable that is broke. anyone know where I can get a new one. Does the back door have the identical cables or they
different. Dealer wants to sell me $200 for everything and only need the cable. thanks
Go to a junk yard or check Ebay. That's about your only two options.

I just did this last week. I just needed the cable too, but I couldn't find that or just the regulator. Had to buy everything as a unit from the dealer, 175 bucks. Oh yeah, it's a 96 Contour drivers door too, already did the passengers 2 years ago.