95 Ford Contour window crank?

I've broken the crank handle off of my driver's side door. Does anyone know if this part is generic enough that I could take the handle from one of the other three doors and replace it? Anyone have any advice?

Reply to
Jay

Try looking at

Jeff

Oll 4 doors should be able to use the same handle - but there are enough of the low-trim Contours/mystiques in the scrap yards everywhere that getting a spare should be no problem.

Reply to
clare