Drivers window cable

On a D2, the window goes so far & then wont come up without help.

Can the cable be got seperate?

How much Richard?

Reply to
Nige

The Discovery II has a proper window redulator :

CUH102300 Window Regulator - Front RH - Discovery II =A334.06 inc VAT, =A36.75 dlievery. CUH102310 Window Regulator - Front LH - Discovery II =A335.25 inc VAT, =A36.75 delivery

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Is that the cable thingy matey? If so, I'll have the drivers side ta!

Reply to
Nige

Not on Discovery II - they have the proper meal scissors jobbies, not VW abominations like Freelander!

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Ok, i'll still have one & a bag of those bastard door retaing clips thingies. Also, can i have a bag of those pop fastners that hold the trim to the rear C pillars?

Reply to
Nige

Known on UKRM as "pingfuckits", from the sound they make, I believe. :-)

Reply to
Rich B

Yep, 'ping' oh fuckit!

Reply to
Nige

Ah yes... stick a packet next to the shiney wheel spacers to remind me on next time I'm in... keep forgetting. then get home and realise I've got an ohfu kit. :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Sun, 13 May 2007 12:15:59 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

now that reminds me. Need some correct locking nuts for the disco, some twunt has fitted steel-type ones, which only just engage with the alloy wheels. noted while getting the tyres changed - niot had occasion to take a wheel off it hitherto!

Reply to
Austin Shackles