Lincoln Town Car - automatic door locking when selecting drive problem

I have a Lincoln Town Car (1994) which automatically locks the doors when you select drive and I also have another Lincoln Town Car (2001) which does not automatically lock the dors when you select drive.
Does anyone know how I can set the 2001 vehicle to lock the doors automatically (on selection of drive)?
Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks Martyn
snipped-for-privacy@spamex.com wrote:

See here: http://www.lincolnsonline.com/forum/showthread.php?tF976