Problem with '85 Lincoln Town Car

I am hoping someone here can help me with my little problem...

I have a 1985 Lincoln Town Car that stalls when I turn to the right. It doesn't happen on ALL right turns, I guess it just happens on ones that my car doesn't like.

A week ago I was making a right hand turn and my car stalled. I tried to start it again but it was no good and had to call AAA. The car stalled a week before that but I was able to start it again, but I had to turn the wheel to the left before it would start.

Soo... now the car has a new battery and a mechanic has made some adjustments and for the past few days it has been running fine. Then tonight I tried to start it just made a little clicking sound. I turned the wheel to the left and was able to get it to start again. Now I'm mad because the mechanic convinced me that the battery was bad and now I know for sure that wasn't the case. I really don't want to be stranded if the problem really isn't fixed.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with my car?*sniff* waaah

Thanks,

TypicalOne

Reply to
TypicalOne

get a friend to turn the wheel while you watch for interference with any wiring

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Or the idle-up setup for power-steering?

Jason

Reply to
Jason James