Lincoln Town Car leans to passenger side

I have a 1997 Lincoln Town Car [Cartier Series].
It has always leaned to one side (passenger side). This, however, has never impacted drivability.
What would be some reasons why a big, body-on-frame sedan would lean like this? Leaf spring is only plausible answer to me. If it were a front spring, there'd be a drivability problem and I'd have heard a noise at some point. The car is quiet and still exhibits a smooth ride.
Any suggestions?
-The Derfer

I may be wrong but I believe you have air bag suspension on that model. Could be something in that system that is acting up. May be as simple as a leveling sensor that is out of whack.
Steve B.
Steve B. wrote:

The rear has load leveling air springs, with only ONE height sensor, Every one of these I've seen that do that listing thing can be traced to a "tired" or mismatched front coil spring.
The Derfer wrote:

Is the person who rides in the passenger seat 300 lbs heaver than the driver? ;-)
I am wondering if you have some sort of load leveling feature that doesn't work well and lifting the driver's side more than the passenger side.
Jeff
Jeff wrote:

that was a nice way to put it... "lifting the drivers side"
Picasso wrote:

I see your point. But I really meant the air bag suspension that Steve B. Talked about.
But what if the person who is "lifting the driver's side" talk so much that (s)he is an air bag, as well?
Jeff
smaller wife

Your passenger should try cutting back to a dozen donuts a day.