Looking for mud flaps

Hi all ... im on the search for nice mud flaps that would fit the F250 2003 supercab nicely.. i want all around.. because of the rocks and things.. would like to get designer mudflaps.. but it seems they are all
one fits all not like ford dealer flaps etc...
any advice?
Kenny
Look at Fords running boards, WBMA.
mike hunt
Mercury wrote:

check out www.jcwhitney.com they have a big selection of everything. they'll send ya a free catalog, and they take fone orders if you're afraid of the internet;) They're a big company, which to me, makes me feel safer when I order from them. good luck
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 01:22:45 +0000, Mercury wrote:

I like the molded running boards availabe from Ford.
Ed
Mercury wrote:

Hi Kenny, These are about the best I've seen, as far a life, thickness and quality goes.
Do a yahoo search for ...groboski splash guards or try this link. http://www.highlandusa.com/products.asp Under products choose splash guards maybe choose heavy duty truck, look at product 10577 size 14x9 for a car they are high quality heavy duty rubber available through napa auto parts, and other suppliers. Check the weight. Hope it helps. regards, BeeVee

F250
all