Loose shift lever 94 TC

The shift lever is very hard to get into gears and it it also hard to tell what gear it is in. I have removed the covers below the wheel and looked at the
mechanism on the transmission. The problem is not apparent to me. Anyone have experience with fixing this type of problem? TIA
you need to be more soecific in your description --year--make--model--engine--trans-- I will help as much as I can -- but I need to know what you are taling about first. MassMechanic
On 11 Aug 2003 01:34:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Dick Wells) wrote:

1994 lincoln town car signature 4.6 AODE
Oh yea ,mileage 160K