mark 1 cortina parts

For Sale. New clutch,pressure plate and bearing also suitable for escort, consul, or anglia. Front side windows for Mk 1 cortina. New Zealand E mail for info.

If we wanted to buy your crap, we would look on ebay.
Stop advertising here. If everyone advertised here, no one would get a word in edgewise.
Jeff