Clutch Pressure Plate

Will this clutch pressure plate work on my 1963 R1 Wagon with three on the tree?

The picture looks identical to my core.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Too much money. I just buy a generic 10.5 inch pressure plate for a brand X on ebay for less then half of that. They show up every week or so. I bought 3 racing versions for about $50 each.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Michael,

I got my pressure plate directly from NAPA which came from their Jacksonville distribution center. I think it was around $60-$70 plus core charge but the first one was not adjusted right . . .to much pressure causing it not to shift with the grind. Of course I was doing this just before one of the Turkey Runs so I went without the Transtar. NAPA called me once I got to Orlando to inform me that they got the new one in so I told them I would pick it up on Monday. And spent my first Turkey Run as a spectator.

Rick (will miss the Turkey Run this year) Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier