Need 2002 Windstar service manual

Hey
I was wondering where I could get a comprehensive service manual for a 2002 Windstar. I need a good one that will show me how to change the HCU for
instance.
Thanks
bones wrote:

Your best bet is the OEM service manual available from www.helminc.com. The bad part is the paper manual is ~$100-200. The good part is the same manual (Body, Chassis, and Electrical) plus the EVTM and Drivability and Emissions manual are available on CD. Check here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy64308894&categoryg62
                Tom
Tom Adkins wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy64308894&categoryg62

Or check here if the above wraps...: