Need donwload a service manual

Somebody knows where I can download a free and full version of th Volkswagen Corrado Official Factory Repair Manual 1990-1994: Officia Factory Repair Manual 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, Including G60, Vr and Slc (Volkswagen Service Manuals) By :? From VWsport.com NNTP Gateway

Reply to
matiasveloso

Those arent free, did you try ordering one?

Reply to
Biz

Just don't ask where one can download VW parts for free??

"matiasveloso" wrote in message news:41952d15$0$87168$ snipped-for-privacy@dsl.net...

Reply to
Woodchuck

Parts???? Heck why not just download a free VW or two while we are about it. lol

Good luck on finding your download, but come to think of it IIRC there is a repair manual for some VWs online somewhere maybe in Russia.

dave

try this site:

SFC

"matiasveloso" schreef in bericht news:41952d15$0$87168$ snipped-for-privacy@dsl.net...

Reply to
SFC

Yeah, but good luck finding the right driver files.

Reply to
S John M-M

great idea, but do you know how long it takes to download a Touareg with only a phone modem? I have hear you can download a Honda because they are made from very few parts. But the real quick cars to get are from Korea.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Hey I've got DSL and it downloads much quicker than a phone modem. ROFL And if I have to wait to download a vehicle, I want the vehicle to be able to last awhile while driving it for 20-30 years AND still find parts for it. ;-)

dave