Need some help on 76 Ford

I need a drivers door for a 76,2 door Granada. Car is beautiful with a 302,radical cam,edelbrock intake and 4v,with dual exhaust...but I need to replace the door and cannot find one
anywhere. I am located in Pa. Dont care where its from as long as its straight with no bondo. Please email me direct if you have one or know someone that does. Thanks in advance and any help is appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in 3278.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.edpowellsauto.com /
http://www.estesautoparts.com /
Did you try car-part.com?
Man...I have talked to so many people from so many areas,Its hard to tell who is who anymore. The closest I got until another tip today was Canada and shipping a 70 pound door from Canada,you would think that door was gold plated. Thanks for the links,I am going to go check them out. Let you know how it all turns out if your interested. Later-Dustin