Over drive light wouldnt shut off, now wont come back on..99 Windstar

Yesterday while driving, the OVER DRIVE OFF light got stuck on . in my 99 Windstar .As i was getting ready to get on the highway, I had to stop and
shut the car off adn start it back up to see if the OVERDRIVE OFF light went off. Well, It did go off but now it won't come back on. Anyone have any experiance with this... thanks for your help....MArK
I've seen switches gone bad
As long as the O/D lite is not flashing and then come on steady you should be ok
Switch is really easy to replace

The Switch? where is it? The one on the shifter handle?.....Mark

Yes, The OVER DRIVE ON/OFF switch
Well guess what?Thats what an Auto trans shop mechanic told me also this morning when I called...Ill have to check it out there first...Mark