Possible Blown Head Gasket Help Thunderbird

I started my t-bird yesterday, and it started runniing rough and blowing water out of the tail pipe fast and alot. and over heating. I wasnt able to take it to the repair shop, cause when I stepped on the gas, it felt like it was goning to shake apart. the car has 196.000 miles on it.anyone know what could be wrong? or has my car seen its last days?

Reply to
thundercat

If it's the 3.8, head gaskets are a real definite possibilty though your symptoms would have a tech looking at that possibility no matter what the motor. With that many miles on it, I would suggest going with a rebuilt instead fixing the current motor.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks Jim. it is the 3.8 engine, I use to have a mustang with the same engine. I just thought it wouldnt get bad.

Reply to
thundercat

and to think thats not that many miles

lmfao junk