Power Steering

Does anyone remember the test booklet at the DMV? One sample question for the written test was what to do if the power steering went out. That hasn't happened with my 1995 Escort LX. But something's
wrong. There's definitely a leak. We've been having to put fluid in it a lot. How much fluid does it normally hold? I thought that I saw a hairline crack. One check only found a hair. Where do I check for a leak? Is there any material I could read on the subject? Most likely I'll have to find a good mechanic. It has been a good car. Some supermarket buggies could use a little power steering fluid.
Sincerely, Darren Thornton
Try some Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak.
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:31:36 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Darren Thornton) wrote:

Start by lookingt at the hoses.
Al