Pressure bleeder question

I have a Snap On brake pressure bleeder. It is a diaphragm type. If I bleed a single reservoir master cylinder do I have to open all 4 brake bleeder valves or can I just open 1? I seem to notice that the first valve I open purges all the air out of the system. The other 3 valves just purges pure fluid.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
azazel scratch

You want to bleed enough from the system to start seeing new/fresh fluid at all four corners in most cases.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill