Ranger Clutch Problem!

Lately every once and a while it would grind going into gear. It does have alot of miles on it (170k) but then one morning I went out to start the engine and when putting it in gear it would'nt go. I shut the engine off and
it went into gear easy as pie. Goes into gear fine when not running. Start the engine no way....help!!!!
Your clutch is now gone. KB
papagreg wrote:

--
ThunderSnake #9
If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom;

replaced.
Or it could be a master cylinder, or it could be just low on fluid. They don't hold much and a lot of them rarely get checked. Bob