Re: 2007 Cupholder Designs

I've experiment with making my own cup holders. I found that a block of wood with a 3 inch diameter hole works fine for most applications. My cup holder in my two cars are a wire mesh pencil cups from Office Depot.
It has a 3 " diameter opening and is about 3 inches deep and it holds everything I drink out of. 20 oz Coke Bottles, Subway 20 oz cups and 12 oz pop cans.
harryface 05 Park Avenue 53,256 91 Bonneville 308,409