Cup holders!!!!!!!

I have a little 97 Outback Sport which I love, and I know this sounds lame, but it has no cup holders! I've tried several Auto Zone types of cup holders. One, which slides between the front seat and the console, is okay enough I guess. However, I can't find a decent cup holder for the back seat [9 year old son would use it].

Any suggestions?

RCM

Reply to
RPM1