Re: American vs German Quality

No, I mean everyone else. Check any reliability records on the CV. It scores quite high.

Kind of like how you have no compelling interest in convincing me that the 3.0L Vulcan engine is garbage? You still think that, don't you?
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Bill 2 wrote:

Right. I truly don't care what you think.
Daniel J. Stern wrote:

Daniel, why do you have to be such a prick? You make a statement and people ask you what you base that statement on. Your reply is basically, kiss my ass, I don't care what you think. So I'm inclined to discount your opinion entirely.
If I want to know about lightbulbs, I'll gladly defer to your experience, but I'm certainly not going to take anything you say about the Ford Modular V8 or 3.0L V6 without some shred of independently verifiable evidence. Your commentary simply doesn't jibe with my day to day experience with either of those engines.
Granted, this isn't nearly as interesting as your diatribe on gay (or perhaps not so gay) hollywood legends, but I see a pattern here of you making assertions without any shred of credible evidence. If you don't have any evidence, just say so. No need to be a jerk about it.
Cheers,
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Ritz wrote:

Ritz, if you don't like my posts, nobody forces you to read them.

Try reading harder next time. My response was to provide the basis for my statement. Others then said they don't believe me, and I said "Fine".

Fine.
DS

That's Daniel all right, all Fords suck but his 1992 Dodge Omni is the best damn car ever built..... strange Bob
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Bob wrote:

I've never owned an Omni, and that's a model that was discontinued in 1990.
Thanks for playing.
DS

LOL! Maybe it was a Spirit or a Shadow, what's the difference? They were all junk compared to the Fords you are running down. Bob

New to this thread? But is this dickwad talking about Ford Modulars like the Cobra, that with a little exhaust work and a new pulley puts down 500 RWHP? Is that the one?
Brad