What does it mean "CHECK GAGE" ???

Big Shoe

a have mor than half fuel oil presure is in ok and temterature is in half what is wrong ??? this is lighting when I drive fast

Uzytkownik "Big Shoe" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
<lukaszzarzycki

Reply to
Big Shoe

Are you for real? Read the owner's manual. We don't even know what vehicle you're talking about. In my truck, this comes on when I'm low on fuel, and there are other reasons too. Hopefully, by now, you've gassed up and the light went out.

Reply to
Tommy Wood

FOrd EXplorer 4.0 v6 1996 LIMITED I live in Poland there isn't much dealers witch this car

U¿ytkownik "Tommy Wood" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
<lukaszzarzycki

IIRC the back window, will also set the check gage lite if it isn't closed tightly.

What year vehicle is it ?

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum