Re: Any of the Prez candidates Pro US auto Industry?

Yeah, Mike.....that's what this country is supposed to be about: each citizen's right to vote.....and everyone's vote carrying equal weight whether they're white/black, rich/poor, etc. Hell, THAT'S what hundreds
of thousands have given their lives for.
We have to accept it when others don't agree with us and their vote disagrees with ours........even if they are uninformed or just plain dumb.
But now we have a candidate whose election will be based on deceit and corruption.......we can't expect good fruit from rotten seed, but those who think that they will be in line for handouts consider the end justifies any means. There's still no such thing as a free lunch: they think that "the other guy" is going to pay their way for them.......wait 'till they find out that they are the other guy, too.