Re: Headlight Problem - 2001 Windstar

Wow, you can count to two.

And you didn't notice this/couldn't figure it out when you ripped yourself off when you needlessly replaced the headlamp bulb?

May but didn't, not that that's going to stop your flapping gums...

It took you eight years to figure all this out, and you had to consult the owners manual in order to accomplish it?
No wonder Michigan is "in the toilet."

You're a 'Big Boy' now.

Actually, the favorite tool of -any- mechanic is observation and intuition, and it took you how many usenet posts to muster that up?

Very thorough.

Actually, your purpose was to demonstrate to us that you don't mind making an ass of yourself because you have managed to do it again.
Woo-EEE, lookit me, I figgered out how to open the hood of my eight year old shit box!

Got news for you kiddo; taping the fuse box cover down is hardly a proper repair if in fact the problem was a wet fuse. But now that you know where the fuse box is, you can amaze your friends and family with your technical expertise when you beat on -it- with your fist.

Indeed, you will certainly be better served subscribing to