Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program

But can we buy an imported one without CAW/UAW parts in it? I don't like to support those who will steal from my family via taxes. Or is our right to choose being hampered? A form of corruption and market rigging for loosers like GM?
Heck, even with $3500 off, I wouldn't want a vehicle assembled in the midst of part shortages, labour disputes, fixed at the dealer... besides a relative just had the notoriusly common manifold issue and found out their GM needs $1600 to fix, out of warranty of course. Once they fix/sell it, no more GMs left in the family. LOL.