Replace dome and license plate lights 2014 ford focus SE

So looking to replace the dome lights and license plate lights with LED's. Found a few youtube videos
However a few comments say it won't work on the 2014 that the 2014 has
a integrated light module, not a standard bulb.
Maybe I didn't pull hard enough but I couldn't pull down the dome light.
But figured I'd check here before I go back out with a screwdriver to try again in the morning, is it at all possible, and if so what lights would I need?
Sylvania lists 14&quale5&model9&make0
64111 as the dome light and "LED" as the license bulb? Would this work for the license plate bulb?
( product link shortened)47557867&vehicle 14-54-679-------------0&sr=1-1&ymm 14%3Aford%3Afocus&keywords 14+ford+focus+LED+dome+light
Thanks :)