So who will win ford mustang vs caddy sts?

IM VERY CURIOUS.....LET ME KNOW....HERD THE STS WAS REAL QUICK.....BUT I THINK MUSTANG WILL WIN RIGHT?.....LET ME KNOW..

Ford4ever wrote:

Your CAPS LOCK key is stuck
A lot depends on whom is driving, what!
I have often run guys with some much higher priced cars that SHOULD out run my GT, but the drivers don't have the balls to "run what the brung." ;)