ford mustang

could you please tell me the battery i would need for my ford mustang convertable 3.8L v6 1983.i would like to know the ampage etc thanx

Reply to
cheyenne8

Go to

and look it up.

Reply to
Bob Willard

But I think he distinctly wanted you to look it up for him and post it here...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

thankyou for your help much appreciated

Reply to
cheyenne8

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote

Imagine actually calling the dealership or the local parts store. Much faster than waiting for a reply in a news forum.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

yeah. I just go to the car parts store and tell them make, model, year. Pretty good chance they'll have it, in stock. Trust me , I know. In AZ a battery lasts 2 years.

Reply to
RT