Speedometer Escort Wagon 1995

Hello All
Did anyone changed the speedometer cable housing assembly for the 1995 Escort LX Wagon? The shop said it would take them 1-2 hours. Is this
difficult to do at home? We do repairs on our cars but never did this before.
Thanks a lot.
Erika & Bob
One to two hours would be well worth the money spent to change the speedo cable. Sounds like a PITA to me, don't know if you can access it from removing the dash facia, otherwise you might have to take the driver's seat out to lie on your back and get your head under there. Under dash jobs suck.
Matt
Hi Matt
Thanks a lot. I will take it to the shop.
Erika

Try searching here:
http://www.feoa.net