i need help

i cant find my starter on my 84 ford bronco can any one help?

Reply to
BroncoBuddy

BroncoBuddy opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

oh my...

can you find the engine? What engine is it?

On the passenger side lower rear between exhaust and oil pan, most likely

DISCONNECT NEG BATTERY CABLE!!!!!!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

o its a bronco II

Reply to
BroncoBuddy

o its a bronco II

Reply to
BroncoBuddy

and its kinda due to the fact everything is covered in at least an inch oil which has had 20 years to cake on its a 6 cyl

Reply to
BroncoBuddy

What is it?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

What is it?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

What is it?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

what is what?

Reply to
BroncoBuddy

do you mean what do i need helo with? because i cant find the starter on my

84 Bronco II 6 cyl manual
Reply to
BroncoBuddy

BronkoBuddy,It's usually helpful when asking a question in an automotive group to list the engine you have.ie 3.0 V6, 4.9 straight 6 etc.Just makes it easier to answer.But in this case I think the COGC(Crusty Old...) aswered your Q in the 1st reply. Best....Brian O.

Reply to
Brian Orion