Squeaky Grand Marquis

1999 Grand Marquis LS.
Started acting like a squeaky toy in the front whenever hitting bumps couple of months ago. (was also making cracking noises when turning the
wheel to the max). Now, It's also creaking and squeaking when hitting bumps from the right front. (lower balljoint was replaced 3 months ago).
If it helps, about 6 months ago I blew th two right tires hitting the curb.
Bushing, sway bar or suspension?
Any ideas?
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

Anti-roll bar bush. Been there, done that ;-)
Al.
Al wrote:

Thanks...
You know, this morning (rainy and all that), not even a sound (some light squeaks)... (didn't try to trun the steering fult-tilt though, but I'm pretty sure the top-plates will still complain)
As soon as it got hotter (and drier), squeaky dog toy time... thought it was something like that, thanks...
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

My Crown Vis does it too. I've been planing to get a needle for the grease gun and squirt some in along the bar. I just haven't gotten to it as yet. Think it will do any good?
PoD