stumbling 5.0

I replaced the TFI module in an 86 CV but the problem remains bucking and stalling out after a warmup,the next day it would not start. looking under the hood with the ignition on I heard some relays click and
and was able to start it,I'll try the wiggle test next time but are there any usual suspects for this?
Luddite opined in

I suggest you may have two different problems.... maybe three.

and what would they be?
Luddite opined in

Do you have a timing light?
have it hooked up next time it happens and see if there's flashing without engine turning.
The RELAY sound you heard COULD be injectors, is that right? Did you hear the fuel pump kick on and off?