Tire Size Advice For A 1972 Gran Torino

Hello. I am at the point where I am going to order a set of wheels and tires for my 1972 Gran Torino. 25 years after high school and my first car which was a 72 Gran Torino I am restoring one to be like my first
one all those years ago. For wheels I am going with 15x8 Cragar S/S's on all four corners. But. Tires size. I am thinking of 235/60/15 on the front and 255/60/15 or 275/60/15 on the rear. Should I run 15x7's in the front instead of the 15x8's? Would the 235/60 front and the 255/60 rear be a good combination or should I go with the 275 on the rear. I just worry the 275 will be to tall. I know there are some of you out there with early 70's Ford midsizes that have been thru this. Any help or ideas would be great. Thanks
There are a few places on the web (like www.vintagewheelworks.com) which have fitment charts to help with this. My 14" on the Mustang are now up to 16" with 225/50ZR16 w/4.5" backspacing. The max tire size chart helped a lot in my decision.

--
Spike
Most people are upgrading to 16s or larger. I remember a 72 with 15 x 8s all around and it looked very classy.