1972 Ford Torino--3 of them

My brother has 3-1972 Ford Torinos, good for parts, that he would like to find appropriate homes for. He has given me more details now:

1972 Ford Torino Squire 4-door station wagon, probably only good for parts. 351-C(leveland) engine with an FMX transmission. The wood grain is not good, the engine's bad, the rear end's bad, slight front end damage. 162,000 miles (approx). Interior--seats not good; headliner and floor & other stuff okay. Glass good. Best offer.

1972 Ford Torino plain 4-door station wagon, probably for parts. New front end put on. Body good; glass good. Front grill has slight damage to it. Has a 400 c.i. engine with a C-6 trans. The engine's bad; trans is bad, too. Interior is pretty good but the headliner is not great. Clear title. Best offer.

1972 Ford Torino 4-door (not station wagon). Strictly parts car. Some of front end missing. Bad rear right quarter from collision. Engine condition unknown. 400 c.i. with C-6 trans; condition of transmission not known. Engine and transmission were working at time of collision. Clear title. Best offer.

He lives in the Seattle-Tacoma area.

Loretta

Reply to
Loretta