Wanted - 1971/1972 Ford LTD Center Console (and other interior trim)

Howdy:

I've got a 1971 LTD Convertible I'm trying to make look somewhat original again. It has the optional bucket seats and center console with floor shift. Interior is red.

I am willing to pay good money for very clean, very presentable interior parts. NOTE: I will NOT buy your parts unless you can email me high resolution, brightly lit, clear photos so I can see exactly what I am buying. Again, I will pay good money for the right parts.

I need, in order or importance:

Front Door Panels (with power window switch cutouts) Also the arm rests and chrome bases Entire Dash Board - All three pieces - Driver section, passenger padded section, full width lower section Center Console - All of it including the black shift handle. I do NOT need linkage.

I would prefer red pieces if I'm buying only this or that, but if you have a parts car with a flawless black interior, I'll buy EVERYTHING inside save for the seats and carpet. (IE: door panels, dash panels, console, trim, etc). I'm not against switching my interior to black if I can find perfect parts.

I use HOTMAIL for email and my user name is ragtop 429 (without the space). If that's too complicated for you, just reply to this message and I'll contact you.

Thanks,

-Steve

Reply to
Steve TR