Windstar Radio and sliding doors have stopped working help

Hello. I have a 1999 Windstar SEL. While I was trying to install a flip down dvd player I crossed a wire and now my factory radio and sliding doors have stopped working. I looked at the normal radio fuse
and it looks to be fine.
Also I disconnected the battery to prevent any further wire crossings and now I cant work the key fob...how do i program it?
Anybody got insight on what to look for before I take it to Ford? Thanks.