99 Chev Blazer - heater stopped working

Have a 99 blazer S10. Heater has stopped working suddenly. (Not a progressive loss of heat.) Fan blows, but no heat. Temperature gauge reads a little lower than norm. Oil pressure OK... Any suggestions for possible source(s) of problem?

Reply to
bhutchins3

Thermostat.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Hey i had my blazer's heat go out last christmas after a few weeks of frustration i got a coolant flush which will flush your heater core if your heat is on while the flush is in progress just a thought if the thermostat doesnt work. This is what worked on my car let me know what fixes the problem so i will no if it occurs to me or anyone else

Best of luck

Reply to
dooleey

Anyone know what the final fix was for this heater problem.

Warren

Reply to
warrenry