2003 USA 2.3-liter: Motor Mount

Small vibration from somewhere up front, on accelleration only (or when stopped, if I hold car with brake and rev engine in Drive). Had mech listen to it when in for 50k mile maintenance last week. He thinks (and
admits he's not positive) that it's a motor mount; replacement scheduled for a couple weeks from now. I see that there was a motor mount recall for 2000s only. Has anyone within the sound of my keystrokes experienced this with a newer model such as mine?
--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups